Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tressa Gold in Santa Cruz for Nat'l Dance Week <3


Hi Loves.

After having a lot of fun performing at El Rio for an AIDS/Lifecycle Benefit in SF this past Tuesday, I'll be performing in Santa Cruz on this Friday, May 1st for National Dance Week. The first performance will be at 6:30pm at Artisan's - the art gallery downtown on Pacific St. There will be an introduction (poem/performance piece) by the wonderful Dr. Wasabi, followed by a modest neo-burlesque duet by myself and Lindsay.

The second performance will take place at around 7pm at the Felix Kulpa Gallery, with another introduction by Dr. Wasabi (this time a titillating and fun performance piece called "Dr. Wasabi's Medical Spanking Clinic") after which I will perform my newest highly risque solo neo-burlesque piece!

Let your people know, and I hope to see you there <3


oxox
Tressa Gold

No comments: