Monday, July 13, 2009

Queenstown/Milford Sound

Enjoy the warmth in SC you guys! We now we know the meaning of cold....sometimes I wish I was fatter. I mean phatter. Queenstown seems a HUGE tourist spot, with snowsports and 'adrenaline sports' as they call them (skydiving, bungee, etc). Adam, Hugh and I take a bus toward the fjordlands to go on a boatride through Milford Sound, a huge inlet from the ocean with the most vertical volcanic formations you could imagine!!! I think all the handheld filmmaking we've done paid off, because we dont get seasick despite the boat rockin'....as the days get chiller I have more time for massiving - forgive the terse earlier posts.
and now its time for the

::::BURNING MAN UPDATE::::
Who in the PS is going/has their ticket?
Ride/camp configs? We would love to camp with the house again, but perhaps not next to nexus...im speaking with parts suppliers soon about sustainable dome materials...

Whats going on in Juracid? :)

{coda.outi}

No comments: