Monday, July 30, 2007

POST YOUR PROFILES! POST YOUR SKILLSETS!

I don't know if there was something wrong, but check my profile and see what I did. I dont know if thats what we're trying to do, but it looks like so far I'm the first person to fill out any sort of skillset page. on the massive exchange near skillsets it lists myself evan millz and bears somethin, but theres nothing on those pages!

try to list some of your about me, and interests, etc...

R2 and I (hopefully with contribution from the rest of you) will come up with a skillset application to fill out, and everyone can post it as a blog... on their own page as a single post and as a reply to the skillset application post on the massive exchange.

weblogs are clean and I'm really glad we got onto the google boat.


but yea, my user profile lists my aim contact, my email, my industry and occupation, some of my resources... I think its important for everyone to get something like that up. and you can upgrade it as you realise your own talents and connections.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://bestonline-dapoxetine.info#36499 - buy priligy ykqqh buy priligy online cqups [url=http://bestonline-dapoxetine.info#31782]buy priligy online[/url] ozeyq