Tuesday, January 15, 2008

chump





i've been out of the loop for some time now, doesn't help my car crashed during the storm.. the body seemed to look pretty okay but the front axle was really bent up, can't open the front door certainly cant drive it...

thats gonna take some time, thats all...

I did manage to get myself a shotgun mic and a receiver&2lapel mics.. I'll post some pictures later...

this guy taranburns, he wants an arkaos video...

cancer sucks but I'm doing remarkably well and am still under the impression I won't need balding chemotherapies... I've done only 3 iv retuxmibs, the next one's this week, originally I was originally told I'd only have to do six or else I'd probably need to do something hardcore, things are looking more like around 6 more weeks maybe 6 more treatments, but I'm not complaining and I'll take what I can get... it's pretty debilitating though and I can't function very well afterwards, even for a day, maybe it's just the shock to my system but after I pretty much just passout for 18 -26 hours best case senario...

I did meet up with my friend ross's mother who told me she had a friend or sister about her age who had nhl 2 years ago, and she went on the same treatment and didn't lose her hair and is fine, which was encouraging I guess is the word, cause she's older and it just made me feel like this shit was chill....

eli is going to india for 2 months starting soon... I had considered goin up to the city for a week to stay with scotty. I would have gone last week and I'd like to go before school starts but the car issue, he doesn't have a ride up there...

I'll be back in the game soon, just acknowledging I've not been around...

2 comments: