Thursday, September 20, 2007

strobelight sasquatch

INT.
Closeup aeriel of the jem board game, pull out to reveal the three playing the game in a full shot.
SASHA
ASHLEN
JEFF
SASHA
Three records!
JEFF
Play the tape ashlen.
ASHLEN
What?
JEFF
Play the tapes
The tape plays, sasha sings along.
ASHLEN
Sasha moves to the end of the board, jefts turn.
Jeff spins.
ASHLEN (CONT'D)
8, a wild card
JEFF
Play the tape
The first place song plays.
JEFF (CONT'D)
Shit.
ASHLEN
Jeff goes to the beginning of the game.
JEFF
Fuck!
Xxx
ASHLEN
Sasha wins
JEFF
Fuck! This sucks.
SASHA
Oh calm down jeff
ASHLEN
Whered you get this game anywhey
JEFF
Garage sale, my neighbors daughter killed herself so they sold all her stuff.
They just stair at him a little.

Xxx
Ashlen rewinds the tape, and jeff notices something in the playback
JEFF (CONT'D)
Wait play that back
ASHLEN
What?
He plays it back a little
JEFF
No, backwords
Ashlen holds the two buttons down
TAPEPLAYER
To summon the demon, press play and repeat, sing along.
The tape player stops, they look shocked.
SASHA
Oh my god
JEFF
Wow, dude corporate america is evil.
SASHA
I used to watch this when I was a little girl
JEFF
Turn it on
SASHA
What? are you insane? Dont
JEFF
Come on ashlen, you’red not scared of a little girls game right? Press play
Ashlen shurgs and presses play.
It laughs and spins the songs backwords,
SASHA
fucking oh my god
JEFF
Shut up sasha just repeat!
they repeat, the lights dim things creack
SASHA
Whats going on?
The lights flicker and the couch moves. ashlen freaks out and unplugs the unit.
SASHA (CONT'D)
Holy shit.
JEFF
This is insane.
ASHLEN
What the fuck is going on?
JEFF
I should put it away.
SASHA
Yeah you should!
JUMP CUT TO:
THE TAPE PLAYER
Rewinds plays
TAPEPLAYER
Press play!
Rewinds again and plays
TAPEPLAYER (CONT'D)
Press play.
CUT TO:

JEFF
I could put it away... or, I could..
SASHA
Dont you dare
ASHLEN
I unplugged it
He shows the wire
JEFF
Come on ashlen.
He thinks about it, and he presses play
The tape plays furiously. the boys sing along
SASHA
I’m not going to do it
JEFF
Come on!
Eventually she starts in, and then shit goes crazy, strobe light sasquatch.

1 comment:

bearvsgriffin said...

i guess it will make more sense to me when I see it all filmed and put together.