Monday, December 1, 2008

cinematek24

so I've been asking for donations from companies to cinematek24, our new cabrillo video coop. I was just informed that we will be receiving a stabilization system, however we need to fully administer the coop to complete official charter requirements.

Cinematek24 has five required positions:
president
vicepresident
treasurer
secretary
icc rep
alterep


I am willing to be the first president of Cinematek24 in order to get the ball rolling, though I indent cinematek24 to continue indefinitely. I would like mikey millz to be vice president, if mikey millz permits. I will ask katie if she is willing to participate as treasurer or secretary but we still have other needs.

1 comment:

Mad Zach said...

all hail newly crowned president elect Andreas, thank you for making gas prices go down