Thursday, January 1, 2009

Burntastic Photos

Sorry it's taken me so long, but here's some fabulosity. First up, yevvie doing phatty flips at one of the check points (Tramp Camp) during the Burningman Alley Cat
We paused during the alley cat at Swamp Camp to drink some beer and take this photo (one photo I'm really sad I don't have is when yevvie crushed all our beer cans with his shoulder blades at another check point. Needless to say, people went wild)
Mooncake Rebellion + Me after volunteering at Arctica (it's like a Where's Waldo to find me and miss peach)


<3 <3 <3 can't wait to go home. see you there?

3 comments:

Squidelephant said...

those pics are AWESOME! You have more? It would be dope to collect all of the photos from everyone who went with us. That backflip one is great... because im a narcissist. I WISH there was documentation of that can crush sesh at the deep end. people were goin nutz! and then i totally contortion-battled that girl... one of my finest hours.

millz said...

yeah that shit was saaaa-weet. i have alot of peoples pictures on my flickr from le burn. maybe these could go there too?

AlwaysThatRiley said...

use em all you want, post em where ever it pleases you. unfortunately, those are the best of the crop...the others didn't turn out so well