Friday, January 23, 2009

Sunday Nights @ Rosie McCann's

Yo! I just got word (still awaiting the exact specifications) that Sunday nights at Rosie McCann's is on... That means Mad Zach and Friends holdin' it down every week downtown with a fat sound system and good beer. Call your friends, grab your mugs, and dust off your riverdance shoes because this means we're going to be more legit than ever before.

I'd like to make it known I have every intention of making this weekly available to all who are interested. Basically, I'm going to need as much help as I can get with stuff like, playing music, finding music, making art, creating propaganda flyers and footage, drinking beer, freeloading, afterparty, public nudity, darts, bass, remixes, dj's, bands, you know the drill. I want to expand it past just a dj event to a crew reppin' hangout with all kinds of good stuff to partake.

So here's what we need:
A NAME
Subharmonic Sundays (too trendy?), Selecta Sundays, Riverdance Step (considering the Irish theme), Crunk Funk, I don't know help me out here

A BRANDING
some kind of logo or consistent imagery to add variance to each week.

PEOPLE
tell your friends, or your friends friends, or your friends friends friends

ATTRACTIONS
lets book performance stuff as well, no fire or anything but maybe some of that neo burlesque or magic

also, we need dj's and music more than anything else so if you know anyone who will throw down or have any ideas of who I might want to contact, let me know or direct them to madzachproductions@gmail.com

word up
Mad Zach

3 comments:

millz said...

holy shit, thats fuckin awsome! we have a downtown clubhouse. yeah of the top of my head i know boom and jfame would do a set down there in the next few months. and i know i can get some art together from me and jacob and quinn down there. and the only things that are coming to mind for the logo right now are hawks and chickens. guess i am kind of a bird brain.

millz said...

oh yeah and its all about the bike rides that end there and the karaoke and dance party that ensues

:MoJo: said...

lmao...millz i love the way your brain clucks...i mean, clicks...

so yea, you know i'm down to down some neo burlesque...some go-go...some coyote ugly style psyphvillian shit. let's get busy boys!