Wednesday, February 20, 2008

NEED CONTENT ENTRIES for a SC MiniBike Winter eZine

Welcome back peeps from Minibike Winter! That shit was mobbin!

The general mood surrounding the trash crew right now seems really motivated so I wanted to use this week to compile everybodies pictures and videos they took up in portland and on the car rides. I'm in the process now of writing out some of the play by plays of the adventures North to South for the Zoo Bomb adventures.

I have a lot of free time this week back and the eagerness to help facilitate an online interactive flash eZine of the escapades that went down.

Email me or burn discs or bring harddrives over of any stuff you guys want to contribute. Drawings, writings, beats, paitings, I'm pretty confident that we can mash it all together and make it dope and hyphy and cool. Andreas and I can work on action scripting it and mills can help us animate stuff for it. The one thing I'm not sure about is web hosting. Does anyone have good webhosting?

But if you want to get down, I'm down this whole week, and beyond this week. But specifically I got the whole week off from work.

So fuck yea, I also need some help fixing up my bikes in the parking lot so if you want to have a mini fix your bike party with R2. I am also down.

Shaloom&

3 comments:

bearvsgriffin said...

yeah yeah i can have my footage imported and too you by the end of tis weekend and i can develope my disposible camera and finish and type my written story. i also want to submit top 5 favorites of the weekend.

bearvsgriffin said...

<3\\ R-bread TOP 5

1. 101 South return home. everything about it

2. Very first night of zoobombing. You realize that the kid inside you never ever grew up.

3. slow cruisin all over portland on a tiny ass gangsta bike while flowin with peeps

4. mixin it up makin beats/visuals/projections after all the main events of the day

5. watching my friends, old and new, reach heights they never thought possible

awww how syrupy

Squidelephant said...

goddamn i love you all.