Saturday, March 15, 2008

m@rE PHAT LaZ0rZ

Hey, so this goes out to millz whom I hope tells Alex.
I think you and I millz, if and when we can, sit down for say 3-4 hours and work exclusively on some laser burners. Do a phat tag in the paul sweet living room wall where you hold the pen and I operate the computer and adjust the brush sizes and the colors for you as you command me to. You can paint a phat laser pone and Alex should kill that shit too. Just some good excersises to get our laser game up and also some good timelapse filming opportunities.

Cheers!

also I think we should REALLY REALLy look into signing up to be members at the local community access TV station. they WANT us to check out their equipment. It is confirmed that they have multichannel video mixers for us to check out often ...
all the station wants back in return is a copy of the tape... so that they can AIR IT! pretty good deal to me. They seem probably more likely to harbor the aims and goals of UTAG (united technical artists group that Andreas is one day going to spearhead @ cabrillo)

also we should all REALLY REALLy rep as narwallagram/massive-exchange @ Yuri's night as volunteers. Fill out the volunteer form, tell them you are a multimedia BADASS and want to surrender your talents to the greater hyphonic good of NASAs grand-flash-masonic-demonic AMON TOBIN DANCE EXTRAVAGANZA! BONZAI

No comments: