Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I am not the same.

Thanks to everyone who was still there when I arrived in the desert. And who helped me pick up my pieces by holding themselves down on the playa. Over the course of the week I lost my mind several times and was forced to completely reconstruct myself from lost shards of ego and paranoia. I don't know if I will return to Burning Man, but I do know that I grow from the experience. I am still tripping, and may continue to do so for another week or two. For now, I feel better about eye contact, capes, and count spankula. I hate the new world order and am disappointed by the false promise of costuming. Fuck Reno and its towers of indulgence, I eat for free at the buffet and speak jiberish to the employees. My feet are moist and happy, the sweet air of Paul Sweet reminds me that I want to spend all of my money making dance platforms and a lazer sphinx. Oh yeah, and the get Freaky afterburn party is going to rock the shit. I will be there and most likely driving my car up to the city this weekend if anyone else wants to come and pitch on gas. Power to the peaceful is on Saturday and reggae fest Paul Sweet is also that night. Hopefully no bro's arrive but if they do they had better get ready for count spankula. Haha, just kidding, but I think Lance bone serving up Coconut at the gate would be ideal. Let me know if you want my Burning Man '08 mix.

--> Mad Zach

2 comments:

bearvsgriffin said...

Green up sound is playing Saturday ;)

and yes I want the BM08 mix, post up!

millz said...

i want your 08 burn mix