Wednesday, September 17, 2008

+Simply Green+


what up folks?!
sooooo....jade finally went home. ugh.
not sure if you all brainwashed me but i got back and weeped for lack of grass and abundance of smog and my bike being sold by my schmuck roommates while i was gone. this city makes me sad.

ill be back soon enough though!
i wanted to share this with everyone first.

"I've always loved Simple Green. It cleans grease perfectly, and it's a nifty shade of green. I use it on laundry, to clean counters- you name it. So I was sad to learn today that Simple Green contains ethylene glycol butyl ether (EGBE), which is on California's list of toxic air contaminants. Apparently EGBE can cause:

Some animal studies indicate that it produces reproductive problems, such as testicular damage, reduced fertility, death of embryos and birth defects. People exposed to high levels of EGBE for several hours have reported nose and eye irritation, headaches, vomiting and a metallic taste in their mouths, studies show.
Oh no! But according to the manufacturers"


you check it out.

No comments: