Wednesday, November 26, 2008

big thanks to the cave party folks!

hey, i know it's a little late, but i just wanted to thank all you guys that came out and did your thing at the cave party. you don't know how many people came up to me telling me how epic the party was. i had an awesome time and i know that everyone there did too! i really wish that we could have gone late into the night/early into the morning like all of us would have loved, but given the circumstances, my neighbors were kinda flipping out and if i didn't shut things down, they would have. i'm sorry things had to end so abruptly.


but seriously, thank you guys so much for coming out to rock that shit as hard as you did. big thanks to mad zach (esp for the sound system!), coda, the harshmellows, sonik gemini, mikey for setting up the graff scene outside the cave and i really wish that ryan and brian groza could have rocked the shit out of the cave too... next time!

by far the dopest party i've been to and we couldn't have pulled it off without you guys.  much love to all of you. i can't wait to throw another fat party like that, and there's no doubt in my mind that you guys will be involved.  we're trying to come up with a super discreet location to throw another big get down, so i'll keep in touch.

for now, i'm off to see how san francisco treats me and i look forward to seeing you guys soon. if you find yourself in the city, hit me up. 

hope everyone has a good thanksgiving.
peace

2 comments:

millz said...

yeah buddy, the question is who took some pictures and where do we see them! and when are you gonna play a set in SF.

Ross said...

i actually have pictures on my camera as well as one 38 sec VIDEO i found about a week ago, but i just need to load em onto my computer. my heart races every time i watch the video so i promise, i'll share my goodies with you guys asap.