Tuesday, November 4, 2008

yello!

Good news for you Andreas... that job I had lined up for the 15th got canceled, which means count me in for full production.

Hookah last night was fun, got to play some new stuff I've been workin' on like this:

Psyphvillian Dub Factory

right now the drop has a fat bassline but the structure of the song is kind of lacking, oh well, at least it bumps, feels very psyphvillian (Jade?). Consider this beta 1, don't let it get too far, more to come. All I can say is "Get ready for the CAVE PARTY!!!"


Count Spankula is pretty much done, as well as some others. I've begun work on my FINAL PROJECT for school forever, which I made up and is going to be a short musical production with accompanying video projection and live ensemble. There will be 8 performers (not including dancers), 4 in a choir/snap chorus, 4 on the different components of sound. I will prepare the script in the next few days. I think I'm going to take a fairy tale (Hansel and Grettle maybe?) and give it acid and a good spanking. Add 4 teaspoons of sub 50hz bass frequencies, wiggle the video connection, and carve some skips into the record. Then make everyone where glow paint and conduct the whole thing like Stroganofski. We're going to need to shoot the thing in advance and project it behind the performers. I also want to have a highly choreographed dance thing at some point but that will be Jade's job so I'll wait until round two when she's in town.

The uber website project is underway, I'm going to need help with the design, I'll post more about that later.

--> Mad Zach

4 comments:

:MoJo: said...

O SHIT.
can't wait.
this is the stuff dreams are made of.

:MoJo: said...

super psyphvillian btw...i dig.

bearvsgriffin said...

fuckin' ... some like ... snare rolls and those someone crashing 2 cymbals together on the 1... super psyphville

Love your final project idears, btw ;) ill be in town later november to mid december if you need some ensembelists (electronic drum kit meybe?)

bearvsgriffin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.