Thursday, April 24, 2008

Dance Monkey & Miss Peach


Hey Ya'll (ya'll being specifically Millz and Andreas)

So I need to get my dance vids (and weirdo art painty-rolly vid) edited up so I can send that shiznit to Evan and get my website of dance rolling already (come on, how many months have we been talking bout this now?). I picked up the DVD from the dance show I was in over winter (that ya'll filmed as well) today, but, they happened to film the worst night for both pieces. I can deal with these versions, but I'd prefer to have yours. Weekends are really good times for me to meet. And if you can't do it (don't have time whatever), I ain't mad atcha, but let me know because then I need to find someone else to help me. ASAP.

Andreas, how's the paint one coming? Finished yet?

In any event, I still owe ya'll + Rybread good deeds for creating those bomb projections and filming. Andreas, you never told me what I could give you in return, and Mikey, I'm around this weekend and so on and so forth for masseuse skillz.

P.S. Kelly you're bomb! First time and you came in third! I've been wanting to give you a big hug since I heard bout the 4/20 alley cat. Can't wait to do it in May with you

1 comment:

millz said...

hey riley, it is near imposible to get footage from smurf, but if you want to film some fresh stuff and send it to ev ht me up, and anything else i can do to help lemme know.