Wednesday, April 9, 2008

go ahead and call me a punk, bitches

yo all this shit I keep hearing is nonsense. I'm sick of excuses. no planning and this shit is dead. either we step up are game or just admit that no one watered the plant and it died.

after youtubing yuris night, I think we might theres get away with this we might not

smurfs religion says he is all powerful and one with the universe, even if the rest of the universe has to not know that in order to exist. -but sense the universe is just an extension of me... I see no reason to not manipulate it to its full potential to suit...

so maybe we'll get away with this, maybe not... either way this can't just be gay shit...

laser tag, gay....

narwallagraphics gay,,,

wiimote gay,,

sorry thats all gay, black with writing on it is stupid... narwallagraphics are meaningless. the wiimote is realistically only implemented for the bunny game at this point,,


so none of those things will work at nasa, that is unless (as we've always said) they work together...

tonight is a show at the blue lagoon for wubakia. I'll do my best to make it.



I want to:
have narwallagraphics with live video feed of the band and laserpointer through millz laptop ontop of arkaos.

which would be switchable to the bunny game. theoretically we could have both.

I haven't plugged in the newest adapter yet. its like the old adapter only better because it has a flash chip reader in it, but I haven't seen if it works the same.



either we just go and bring it...
or get drunk and waste our time...

guess what I'm absolutely not down with...

3 comments:

bearvsgriffin said...

So far as I can tell smurf, you need to make your own aspirations become a reality. We can't do it for you, and its hard to stay on a crew with you when we're all not working toward the same goal. Be clear, be assertive, be a director.
make screenplays, craigslist posts, prop sheets, all that jazz and you'll know whether or not I can bust what on certain dayz

AlwaysThatRiley said...

I know this is an ooooold post. But hey - gay is non synonymous with stupid/lame/whatever. call me stuffy but I identify as a queer human and I find it offensive. So cut it out.

bearvsgriffin said...

just a stinging reminder for posterity:
we didn't project at Yuri's night