Saturday, April 12, 2008

psyphy machine radio streams 24/7/365.

Gentlemen, this shit is the future. There's enough psyphy out there to have a 24/hr radio station with fresh content all the time. And I should know, I've been listening to this shit nonstop for like 4 days now. Thank you so much for introducing me to psyphy, this is the music I've been waiting for my entire life. I really hope you guys keep DJ/VJing in that scene, Mad Zach/R2/everyone keeps pumpppin out the jamz, everybody gets dowm because it blows my mind to be connected to a culture that is so underground and ahead of the curve. Everyone I've played this shit for has experienced a serious dome-blossming.

Quoth the tribe post where I discovered it:

glitchfunk, muffincore, and strip-hop.

so dope it doesn't need a proper website.

http://205.188.215.227:8000/index.html

ALSO THROUGH ITUNES: radio directory under Electronic and Hip-Hop




No comments: