Thursday, April 3, 2008

don't think spring break was free

hey r2, don't know how or where you've been but eli's back from india on sunday and last I checked we had new firewire inputs in fact I have a special fancy one that must have been state of the art 8 years ago cause it has a produo and a p2 pci chipslot for storage and hd buffering. -wtf


Online Videos by Veoh.com

best hyphyness, worth buying, and in fact I did, being the first dvd I've bought me thinks since Jem...

lets have at the str8nime I'd like to see more stop motion and greenscreening people live into cardboard boxes. camera on peeps camera on the box, the box has a set or is all done up, we can get really crazy with rats or doll houses or props...

I need help getting the audio onto the puppet scenes.

3 comments:

bearvsgriffin said...

I hope this doesn't hinder the progress but the earliest that I can help align/adjust the audio for the puppet scenes already shot is after or during Yuri's night..

Relgar said...

Yo dude, I'm down to work on puppet stuff anytime you are, just give me a call. Hey, did you go to BoinG or what?

millz said...

the h4 is sitting around waitng, just make the time.