Friday, July 4, 2008

Burning Man, get with it you lag ass mofo's

OK so here's the deal, If you plan to camp with Juracid bikes, we are confirmed to be within the Nexus village. they are stoked on us. Maybe some of you didn't get the e-mail, but you have to register for the nexus yahoo group http://groups.yahoo.com/ search for "nexusnebula" They need a head count and need people to sign up for this. also our $100 is due by the beginning of August. Millz and I will be back around the Sweet in the beginning of August and hustling hard to get everything ready. I want to have a workshop or two discussing bike repair basics with everyone before we go. We have a van confirmed to drive that is capable of pulling a trailer, we have lots of bikes to fix up, and I personally have a bunch of crap to sell in an effort to make money for the trip. I realize that everyone is all over the place right now, and that we're all super busy with our own shit, but it's time to get on it. sign up for the nexus group today! We'll get some e-mails out to y'all too, just encase you don't see this post right away. Other than that, we're having a great time out here on the road. We just got back to Seattle last night, and are looking forward to some rowdy flaming bike action tonight. We've added more videos to howthewestcoastrocks so check it out! peace.

3 comments:

Relgar said...

Just as an afterthought, We need to rent a trailer, we need to bring ALL of our gear, I was thinking it could possibly be smarter to buy a used trailer from someone rather than rent one. Millz and I are down for this. right now on craigslist I'm seeing good trailers from between $350 and $800. I could also convert my old pickup truck bed into a trailer, but that would be a pain in the ass, or we could rent a u-haul. I'm just trying to see where y'alls heads is at with this. Post here or e-mail me your ideas. this is priority #1 for me right now. let's make Juracid bikes everything it can be.

bearvsgriffin said...

The people I'm staying with in VT are down to help. I brought up the idea today and 2 guys (Roy and Bernie) are willing to drive across the country with a pickup and a big ass trailer. I gave them the low-down on what is going on and can get them all up to speed tommorow. I wouldn't say its a for sure thing until I give you the green light but if you need to more pairs of hands on board we can definitly pull the weight

bearvsgriffin said...

waiting aproval for the nexus group but in the mean time i added a little bit more to the massiveburns wiki. we should keep filling out that site with all our equipment and supplies and transportation lists. could be very helpful for organizing the bike shop/shift times of everything

peac