Monday, July 14, 2008

ilogical chaos

so glad that r2 is in ny and around and able to read the massive, i was worried he was growling on the streets in la...




about burning man?

have I been listening? of course?

am I on nexusnebula?
you can bet your bawlz...

but I have questions, like since my car is hyphed and probably out of commission indefinitely, I and my girlfriend need to figure out how we and the projector(s???) will get up there..


hoping for bus...

someone was talking about mr emery from soquel high and his burning man grants? lets call him (i cant remember if this is emery or the kid who introduced me to himm, if you dont call him i will, but at least its unlosable on the massive 588 9552)

(grandvj beta is out now by the way, more on that later)

but what matters is how much board is at nexus, is it just 150 for the whole group? is that include dinners? or what really is the deal on budgeting...


I'm in no worry about getting my tickets, try and get me worried, just try...
I'm just waiting before I jump in, I need to have my ride and water figured out, then I'll be ready to bust, but my schedule is cleared for the burning man, and it looks good...
promise: as soon as I know all this sheet pre and proceeding is covered, I'm buying them... Relax. we got like 47 days (and 8 hours 42 minutes 1 second...)

but yeah explain to me what the deal is before I just throw myself at babylon and destroy my equipment in a duststorm....


so make sure cause my car wont be there, we have:

set up parachutes,

a GENERATOR

A bus ride would be nice

a place to hitch my bike (I would hope this wont be a problem) would be nice too....

2 comments:

bearvsgriffin said...

well.. as I see it, we need to do all our prepping in person. theorizing is good and all over the internet but people are scattered right now.

Can I stay with some people in the month of August prior to Burningman? I don't want to just 'assume' that its cooth to crash on the paul sweet couches, cuz as I understand much has changed in the way of who lives there now (no more Cydney apparently?)

Also, GrandVJ beta has yet to impress me. in fact i like it a whole lot less than Arkaos classic.

i wub j00 all

Relgar said...

Yeah, get your own shit together, do you even know how to work on bikes at all anyway. I'm just fuckin with you, but seriously, I don't wanna drag your bitch ass around for no reason. I love you Smurfy Brown.