Monday, July 21, 2008

R2, over and out

hello massers, it's the droid here, reporting my withdrawl from the Juracid theme camp and the Burningman theme camp. I will be around a good portion of August to help out with pre-production, building dome, building projector boxes, helping organize/promote fundraising events, but I will not be out on the playa in 2008.

Short and simple: I need all my chi to get through the long hard winter coming up.

My maddest of props go out to the whole crew and extra bonus points to Mad Zach and Coda, this is your time to shine

I will see you soon. ohm.

2 comments:

Mad Zach said...

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNOOONONONONONONONONOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNOOOOOONONONONONON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Relgar said...

This is unacceptable. answer your phone.