Tuesday, July 1, 2008

massive production?

yo massively excited right now...


MY production company is on making a film for the lady who made this film:



this one is about a Transgendered to male who deals with her hypocritical christian sister's family...

I've signed maitland on as sound design, but I'll still need help with lighting shots, camera work and maybe even editing...

I'd be interested in talking to you, Coda.. I don't know for sure how it will work but maybe if you're interested you could hit me up... -See if the director would be down and if theres room...
it'le be a 20-25 day shoot...

if you have time and you're up for it, I'll be needing help with lighting and stuff. I'd be hiring you out of my production salary and as everything is always, its not Massive money but it's an exchange none the less...



One problem is it might reach into august, If it does thats technically burning man time, so I'll be on talking to her about htat soon, make sure we can have that one off...


pickups after the burn!

1 comment:

Coda said...

I am EXTREMELY interested in cinematography/editing/sound design/soundtrack. Is it a paying gig?