Thursday, August 16, 2007

big sur

hey I drove up to morro bay and back down the coast through big sur and camped at the beach along the way. I tested out my camera, getting road shots and even got some under water stuff, but the housing didn't work properly and let salt water into the camera, nearly destroying it, so I quit early.. I got some gold at the aquarium, lots of sweet jelly fish. I think we need to get agler fully clothed in his suit, probably with the pink shirt he has, under water in in a pool swimming and dancing. -we could even layer the frames on top of each other so he's with jelly fish and salmon and shit.. kind of out of time, but I'm not against even making this video (and spending more time on it) for one of our own songs... -It loks good enough that we shouldn't abandon it even if we run out of time...

I'm stoked millz, see you monday unless I have a lot of shit to do then tuesday, just hit me up...

1 comment:

bearvsgriffin said...

I agree. I would not like to abandon this project. In fact, I'd like to devote more time/energy/money toward it.

puzzle pieces in life are currently shifting all over the place, will give you the update soon.