Tuesday, August 21, 2007

guerilla drive in

hey I need to reiterate Millz point that we should be involved with the guerilla drive in. we have bomb movies and a lightshow as well as a venue, three things the guerilla drive in desparately needs... I have plenty of of double feature matinees with shorts to play in between... I don't know how but it seems like if we had a place for people to sit down, we could actually charge or at least sell drinks... we really need to start making some money if we want to keep paying the menial bils (cords and eventually bulbs etc)


I want to show Wild in the Streets and Rock & Rule, two short animated pieces and a newsreel, like in the day...

I dunno, just wanted to mention because I think it was an important thought and millz, I back thee up, sorry I didn't have time to see you today, shrink meeting... -see you tomorrow hopefully, I don't have your number any more because my phone exploded. -my new ones the same number though... give me a call

No comments: