Thursday, August 9, 2007

my house and the mackie board

so r2 came over today and we went through all my shit: trinity, 57channel mackie board and tascam mx2424 digital recorder with 24 inputs, 24bit 48kilihertz


speaking of which, we need 3 25pin to 8XLR snakes
and studio monitors, (speakers with xlr on the back for the board...)

heres some pics... shout out to millz, I'm down to meet tomorrow on the phone early, r2 if no one reaches you before then, let it be known we want to phone conference tomorrow around 10 I heard, you should tell me who what when and where to call... feel bad not knowin...


















so theres more, but thats the gist of it, I might of missed a pic, let me know r2, if you notice one...

power cords needed on the drum machine (9 volt weird end) and power cord needed on the digital video interface.

monitor speakers needed for the mackie, tdif cords, umm, looks like this is super lucas, like star wars shit, -but its fucking old, and came out a good 6 months before usb and the imac, so this is all serial cords, the most tech shit on this is ethernet, so serial cords and ethernet are what we have to work with for now.

the mackie machine is a computer, we should be able to install newer cards, I'm going to say I want to put in a couple hundred gigabytes of space and some sort of digital card, maybe firewire? resident nerd: we'll probably need to figure out how hard it is to update the OS and to fix the firmware and maybe drivers for new cards? regular motherboard with pci bust, should be a way...

anywho...

No comments: