Monday, August 6, 2007

boo-ya!

Thank you thank you thank you for everyone helping to throw that shit together last night. Needless to say it was successful, good turnout, no hyphy kids breaking shit, successful multi-walled projections (with lots of planet earth, Jem, and fractals). I do believe that a lot of people went through mad hellish nightmare style life shit just before the party happened, I personally was threatening to quit the studio and was a big emotional wreck earlier this week. But alas, the vibeiness prevailed and a good time was had by all. The music kept going well until the sun came up, at which point many people wandered up on the hill and chilled outside. Great job everyone

I wish I had the whole play-by-play story of what went down but I got at the party close to 1am when it was well underway with Byron Space Circus rocking it. Wubakia had a camera set up on a tri-pod back behind the gaybar/VJ area, I talked to them today and said that they will get me the footage ASAP. I will post that here as soon as I am able.

JEM! is outrageous ... truly TRULY outrageous (woa-oh-oh!)

No comments: