Saturday, December 22, 2007

LIVE: FROM THE CUTS!

I made this edit to post on my blog. Edited in about 2.5 hours in Quicktime pro just cutting and pasting sections from videos off my digital camera.

I love the quality of the camera and can take up to 22minutes on a 2 gig SD card. Not bad just to film some one off stuff, like contained in this edit.
Ultimately I would like to be incorporating flash on all my videos, but since resources are currently limited, QTP will do for now. I would also like to spend some serious time throwing stuff together with iMovie08 on a macbook someday soon.

I love my friends.

1 comment:

stemcell films said...

dude, you doing video means me doing audio...

i had a dream last night and I woke up realizing I needed to call eli and tell him we needed to clean our houses... I think thats a metaphor, or also a metaphor all our base are needs cleaning...

you too though...

and when you get that macbook, get yourself an h4, because lord knows you don't want to be always borrowing mine. I mean I know that, and I'm definitely not god, lord maybe...