Monday, December 17, 2007

massive what?

okay i'll get my shit together and vlog soon, but for now fuck this country i'm moving to sweeden,
thanks to millz for finding this discobelle .net

reminds me of what we want out of our vlog, though i could be wrong, it looks like its put together by massive aficionados as opposed to exchangers... that is I think this is enthusiasts making their blog, which is great, but yeah lets spend more time problem solving with the massive...


one thing is the thought about how this is public. I personally want it public and I like the way it is now, people can read our shit, we can direct people to our shit, and no one posts but us...

there is room for as many posters as you want, but I found googles compromise for people not associated with our group.

we need to setup an email address at blogspot so that anyone (non massive's even) can send their shit to the email and it can be posted (either automatically or after one of us checks for content) I don't want spammers, but google is REALLY good about blocking spam and with the added massive human screener seems useful too. -we maybe dont need this right now, but its good to know about.


I've heard talks that some people want to shut this down, or at least keep it small. I'm not super down with the massive exchange if we cant show other people what we're working on, i've gone and shown multiple people the massive whenever I need to cite something going on in our collective lives... -however I understand keeping up with the content and trying not to embarrass ourselves, -however thats a ridiculous inhibiting concern...

so yeah lets ask each other for help more, and lets ask each other questions more... -I don't even know how much any of us are working together.


by the way, what the hell is even and beargriffin upto, why dont you guys let us know?

__________________________________________________
[ THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ON MY MIND IS THIS]
----------------------------------------

what the fuck is this shit to you guys? I would like [and I doubt this will happen} that EVERY FUCKING ONE OF YOU posts once this week. -with a bloggerPHOTO/VIDEO or an in page media link of some kind, video/audio/software(flashetc)/picture or something that applies to you

this is a scrap book. filled with cocktale napkins and photos, videos and links to photos and videos. -maybe you need an audio based streaming site, like maybe you need a youtube for music. -if you don't know ask us, I bet someone here knows one (hint hint) but whats the point if you don't post?

please everyone assume that we want to listen to each other. because I definitely want to hear from you.

I'd like to see in-page photos of shit around your house you're working on... I'd like to hear at least 5-10 minutes worth of audio from your house with your friends chillin out or whatever. -i'd like to hear you talkin or jamming with your friends... I really would. -even if theres no video, really just put it up for us.


start throwing your thoughts together damn it! start combining mediums, this is a free html weblog, I don't know if you understand what that means... we can do ANYTHING, ANYTHING! we have the power to create a video game, text based or otherwise. -free and posted on someone elses server. I cant believe all the potential that we're ignoring.


so please, lets build this tower of babel

1 comment:

bearvsgriffin said...

True this ... I just got a digi cam. It is making this process a lot easier now. Check my new VLOG up

also read my blog at
thegreywatercurse.blogspot.com
for the more specific skinny