Friday, May 2, 2008

8 Bit Glitch Box

yea! quit my job and am now banking on the fact my good music karma will take me on a wave of psychotrimorphic bliss and to foster the seeds of change for this world forever to come from now! yES

anyways, made 3 mix tapes with millz. shaved half my face off with a pavement slab. mixed a song on the byron record. played music with eli and zach: which resulted in MPC1000 sequencing stuff into MIDINES with amazing results.

I'd like to get together again and work on that even more, like MPC with a working MIDI keyboard controller hooked up into it (zach's juno or ... something else). Maybe also running the output of the NES into ELi's effects boxes. I'm game for anything, all I know is that I had fun today but I'm serious about emoting intense vibes through the use of dirty electronics

2 comments:

Mad Zach said...

yeah man, that was awesome! there were some really good moments. I think the whole thing could have benefited from some ableton trigger finger beats. We should make it a regular thing.

bearvsgriffin said...

OH!! For sooth ... it would be cool if we could do something late night sometime too .. I like latenight jam/recording seshes