Wednesday, May 28, 2008

bear cave gets mobile!

so today marks kind of the unofficial closing of the bear cave as it once was. don't get me wrong, it's still right here, in my heart but the current configuration as a jam/work space for me and millz is looking for a new tenant.

it would be awesome if we could get someone we knew or someone we knew would not be a complete hagard beezy. but alas, im having kind of a big personal garage sale.

you can bid on my mpc, if you'd like.

im also selling a fatty technics 1210M5G turntable with all my records. i got some good stuff if you want to grab some choice ones.

the logic in behind this personal belonging alchemy is that I want to transmute all my shizo into as many laptops, harddrives, projectors, bike mounts, and backpacks as i can.

hit me up if you want some shizo

2 comments:

Mad Zach said...

Yo,
me and Coda are looking for a spot for next year and this summer possibly. Interest affirmed... More info desired please. How much per month? Any chance of two openings?

--> Zach

Squidelephant said...

yo R2

just wanted to make sure you dont sell my midi controller or the 909. and what about the mixer? we went splits on that, right?

best of luck with shedding the old shit to reveal a sleaker, more efficient jammin machine.