Monday, May 5, 2008

friday


I also wanted to say that this friday Mad Zackkk and Jessee are throwing the KICK DRUM PARTY at the Kresge Town hall and the narwallagrams have been requested for visual appeal and digital glamor.

I was definitly planning on going to the Glitch Mob show in the city, but I havent gotten my ticket yet. I hafta say that I personally want to VJ- (Jes said he'd hook us up with the VIP treatment) but if we VJ I'd like to get a bit more organized. Have cables coiled up. Computers running video feeds into each other and have the cameras working with LED bike lights on top.

Maybe I dunno, laser tag running into arkaos, EH? c'mon

2 comments:

bearvsgriffin said...

also, trigger finger into arkaos (soon to be GrandVJ)

Coda said...

We've got two - and we only need one. Do it!