Thursday, May 1, 2008

weekend

Heres a forward to the massive from Cari Hantsbarger, the lovely lady from nasa,,, Supposedly this is what we may be doing on ¿beltane? ryan and I are for it.


quote:::\\\\\\\

Friends, Dancers, Beautiful people,

My self-thrown birthday party is ON.

The plan is this:
Saturday May 3rd, 5-8 beach fun at Seabright beach in Santa Cruz - bring your best beach games, your own beverages (well-concealed), and something delicious for a potluck feast.

Then, drink your sparks or Kombucha and prepare for an evening of nsst nsst nsst and hip swinging beats at the Santa Cruz Vet's hall (studio A) from 8:30-Midnight. Multiple DJs, multiple dance-gasms. Feel free to bring a friend or two - first of all, I probably forgot people on this list I didn't mean to forget, and the dance room has a capacity above how many folks I'm expecting. And especially santa cruz peeps, I'm always looking to meet folks here as I'm new!

For those of you out-of towners, plan on sleeping at my house (bring sleeping bag), having breakfast, dancing some more if you're feeling it, Dance Church style, and maybe even an afternoon hike.

Many more details and directions and pretty pictures in the attached logistics doc. Email or call me (314 550 6559) if you have questions.

And finally, CARPOOLING - if you're coming from the east bay, some folks need rides. their names and emails are "Cara Bertron" , "Sigal Shoham" , "Ben Palmquist" .

If you need a ride let me know, and if you can give rides let me know, and I'll try to coordinate for you all.

SO EXCITED to see any and all of you who can make it.

Brooking


////end quote





6140823

No comments: