Monday, June 16, 2008

beemp3zle

yo wheres jesse's fingerprints smeared all over the massive and mad zach's and coda track? am I wack cause I see it nowhere, and its need has become imperative


let me just tell you about the internet's comrade in arms, beemp3.com cause its this dangerously yellow place to download single mp3s... what kind of mp3s? well surprisingly, just about anything in the itunes music store I'll guess..

So peter paul and mary. suuure... (weirdo's)
but how about buena vista social club? yeah thats there too
but what about the glitch mob? that would be silly...

and silly enough, deyit is

Glitch Mob - Glitch Mob Live @ Malfunktion, Los Angeles
Found at bee mp3 search engine



I wouldn't say delete your torrent plugin in firefox just yet but this is nice for quick grabs and constant links for shit thats mobile


see the thing is Im pretty sure that beemp3 is a archive of links, so technically its too legit to quit


I have a ton of vj stuff, just want the music...

No comments: