Thursday, June 5, 2008

MassiveBurns pbwiki ACCESS GRANTED

Whatup psyphynauts. Peep the latest flyer science from squidelephant, for a fatty brooklyn party happening on friday the 13th. Incidentally, we need more VJs with Alice in Wonderland themed content, so if any of y'all narwalls can make it out to Brooklyn next weekend, you got a gig. Some would say that friday the thirteenth is unlucky, but me, I'm a triskaidekapheliac. I think it's extremely auspicious. But that's not the point.

THE POINT IS:
Following R2's advice, I added everyone on massive as a writer for massiveburns.pbwiki.com. I made R2, Millz, Agler, Riley and Andraes admins's, cuz I figgered you would be the ones using it the most. Also, between the lot of ya, nobody should have trouble finding an admin to add them, should there be folks not on the massive who need to be able to add to the wiki.

3 comments:

Xirtus said...

such a beautiful flyer... menslogical
we need that...

bearvsgriffin said...

propa flya mon

lov it

squidelephant said...

smokin gryphons in the house