Monday, June 2, 2008

JURACID WIKI


Yo!

I set us up a wiki for the Juracid Bikes Burning Man Camp. It can be found at massiveburns.pbwiki.com.

Let's keep conversations on the massive, but point to repositories of knowledge here. I see this as a place we can track progress on the various projects (bike workshop, dome, etc), personnel (tickets?), transportation (uhaul) and supplies (food, water, medical, funz). I made 4 folders to that end, and if we could keep every page organized in an enclosing folder that will make info easier to find for everyone. Maybe there should be a a folder for stuff related to the layout of our camp as well? I guess we can create that if it's necessary.

PLEASE create a member page for yourself at least, and of course edit the shit out of any pages pertinent to your involvement.

It's a public wiki now (but maybe that should change? ppls contact info will be up there). I believe anyone should be able to reg an account and login to edit, but let me know if you need invites or whatever.

NO SLEEP TILL BLACK ROCK CITY

2 comments:

stemcell films said...

i am on it!

bearvsgriffin said...

I registered an account and I can't add or edit pages yet ... please add me

also add everyone else whos on massive and part of Juracid should be added as well

all their emails can be found under the 'permissions' secion of the blogspot editor for massive