Friday, June 13, 2008

GLiTch OuT %%PeaCE tO aLL


YO YO People. I'm just sittin' here in the train yard in Oak-town with my com padres millz and sidewinder waitin' fer the next train. I just wanted to say adios and laterz to ya'll and let you know how hard edIT killed it last night on the electric organ. YES, that's right, an electric organ and a laptop, and he played his entire first album "crying over pros for no reason" I wish I could tell you what type of organ it was but I was kind of FuCKed uP, In fact, I haven't slept and there are ants crawling all over me right now. But there is free wireless coming from a nearby hotel and beats in my brain, and I wanted to take this opportunity to tell you all that I love you and hope y'all have a super swell summer. We'll be back from the future in the future. Our blog should be started real soon (more info to come) but right now there are ants crawling up my butt and I gotta go. Peace, love satan, hippie stank, and blisters to all!?!?

1 comment:

bearvsgriffin said...

GOOD LUCK@ we will miss yo grimey asses. discover much. share when you can