Sunday, June 22, 2008

Greetings from the Dubstep Capital of the World!


Hello Massivers,

Mad Zach and I just returned from our pilgrimage to the electronic dance music mecca, Raindance. Many amazing, beautiful people we have met on our journeys. We even brought the newly assembled Psyphy System with us to play out some Live sets on laptop. Benga & Skream were off the hook, needless to say. I guess my point here is that volunteering was a cool experience and anyone even remotely interested should consider volunteering for this amazing event, as it takes all year to plan and execute and the good people over at Black Rock Security could use all the help they can get!

If anyone if interested in additional pics of Raindance, let me know and posteth them I shall!

coda over and out.

No comments: