Monday, June 9, 2008

I support Ableton in the streets!

Hello everyone, I just got back from my first (and possibly the first ever...) Ableton Live in the streets with trigger finger all running through my oldschool tapedeck boombox powered by batteries!!! It was awesome. Great public reaction, children pointing, people dancing, one guy def on acid tripping out poking speaker, sax player joined in, etc. I'm going to do it again, soon... Oh yeah, and here's that new mix I played at the cave rave. It's not done, but is getting phatter...



--> Mad Zach

4 comments:

bearvsgriffin said...

OH HELL YES!!!

bearvsgriffin said...

Do you and Jesse have the recorded live set from the cave party?

Mad Zach said...

no we couldn't do it to tape because we were feeding you the only other output. We both recorded our sets but I erased mine because it was clipping and I want to make it better before I release it.

Coda said...

Mad Zach and I will be compiling our sets together after he's back from NY and the Massive will be the first to hear it!!!